Start here – information page

The only area that the Parish Council is responsible for is Cannel Mount. The wooded area to the east of John Street in Wimblebury.

We lease the Hayes Green Centre from Cannock Chase Council. (The Winding Wheel is on a separate lease and the rest of the land is owned by Tescos).

We are not part of Cannock Chase Council nor Staffordshire County Council and all matters that they deal with should be referred direct.We do not deal with traffic, highways nor crime issues.


Cannock Chase Council

Staffordshire County Council

Staffordshire Police

Any communications to the Parish Council should be addressed to:

  • Email:

Communications via other media such as messenger/Facebook etc may not be seen and will not be replied to.

How to report

All highways issues, footpaths, roads are dealt with by Staffordshire County Council… Road Faults and Highways issues

Introducing new Report It

Waste collection, litter, broken glass, fly-tipping, parks, open spaces…

Cannock Chase Council

Abandoned Vehicles 

Air Pollution

Odour Complaints

Environment Agency (Poplars Landfill smell – 0800 807-0600)

Anti-Social Behaviour

Fly Tipping

Heath Hayes Park, all parks with play equipment, Brickworks Nature Reserve, Fair Lady Coppice

Noise nuisance

Cannock Police

Local Policing Team

PCSO Natalie Baggott – or ring 101

PCSO Joshua Rees  – or ring 101

Drone / unmanned aerial vehicle reports

RSPCA – 0800 123 8018

Other information

Website accessibility requirements.

Cannock Register Office

Events at Cannock Library

Job Centre

Find a Postcode

Cannock Weather

Blue Badge Scheme

Food Banks

%d bloggers like this: